PPC Protection Sales Broker - Remote
Working for Howden Life & Health couldn’t be better. Our site based on Gloucester Business Park offers a fresh modern space with fantastic facilities on the doorstep, easily accessed by public transport and with plenty of on-site car parking available too. This is a full remote based role, offering flexibility in hours.
We are a Life and Health Insurance Broker. We take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We continue to grow and having recently taken on a new contract creating several opportunities within the Adviser Team where you will be responsible to covert PPC leads into sales, providing expert and compliant advice to these clients.
Benefits of a PPC Protection Sales Broker
Competitive basic salary of £32k per annum. Also, there is a bonus scheme to reward personal achievement. To get you off to a good start we will offer you a guaranteed bonus per month for your first 2 months. Uncapped earning potential, realistic OTE up to £50K.
- Clear career progression structure
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
- Fully remote - First two weeks would be based from our Gloucester office to support your training, accommodation and expenses will be covered by the company.
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed here, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
Requirements of a PPC Protection Sales Broker
- Must have experience of selling Protection from PPC Leads
- Unstoppable drive and motivation to hit targets
- Persuasive communicator building on client’s needs to covert these into sales.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure, maintaining standards and professional image
- Takes accountability for own performance and initiates improvements when required
- Ability to work quickly and to multi-task under pressure
Responsibilities of a PPC Protection Sales Broker
- To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth.
- To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- As an employee you are required to be aware of the Howden Life & Health data protection policy and in particular your obligation to keep all data safe. The policy requires you as an employee to comply with the provisions of the Howden Life & Health data protection policy and for you to ask for clarification on any point that is not understood.
Full Time Working Hours– 39 hours per week
Monday – Thursday 9am-7pm or ( 1 hour break) or 9am – 8pm ( 2-hour gap in middle)
Friday - Non working day
Saturday - every other Saturday 2.5 hours (9.30am- 12pm)