Compliance Monitoring Officer
Working for Howden Life and Health couldn’t be better. Our site based on Gloucester Business Park offers a fresh modern space with fantastic facilities on the doorstep, easily accessed by public transport and with plenty of on-site car parking available too. We offer flexibility in hours and location with the option to work from home 3 days per week. When you are working from the office, you can take advantage of our wellbeing events and options which are regularly ran from the office and have included flu vaccination clinics, outdoor Pilates, back and posture assessments along with free healthy snacks. like to socialise?? We run regular funded social activities along with our annual Summer and Christmas events.
Competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
Paid qualifications and an automatic £1,000 gross annual salary increase when you have completed your Cert CII Qualification
- Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
- Clear career progression structure
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- Hybrid remote working
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and childcare vouchers
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies
- Health Cash Plan - included but not limited to Dental and optical cover, Online GP, Counselling sessions and much more
- Long service rewards
- Paid for qualifications
- Team building events
In this role, you’ll be listening in, and monitoring calls made to our customers, giving feedback on content and quality. Provide coaching to our staff to improve compliance performance. You may come from a Call Centre background with supervisor experience where you have monitored other people’s work and call quality and helped them to develop. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you’ll need to be able to give bad news, as well as praise good performance.
You’ll need to evidence that you can learn quickly, and work well under pressure, as we’ve got a busy period ahead of us. This is a pivotal role in ensuring we maintain our high standards and adhere to legislation and regulations in all we do. You will naturally be seen as one of our experts and people of all levels will come to you for advice and guidance on compliance matters.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
- Fantastic timekeeping skills
- Focussed worker with fantastic attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of reviewing or work processes or detailed documents
- Ability to work and think methodically.
- You may come from a Call Centre background with supervisor experience where you have monitored other people’s work and call quality and helped them to develop.
- Ensure the business maintains high standards and adheres to legislation and regulations in all that we do.
- To become a dedicated expert and advisor that people of all levels will come to for advice and guidance on compliance matters.
- Monitor calls made to our customers and provide feedback on content and quality.
- Provide coaching to our staff to improve compliance performance.