Private Medical Insurance Sales Adviser
Working for Howden Life and Health couldn’t be better. Our site based on Gloucester Business Park offers a fresh modern space with fantastic facilities on the doorstep, easily accessed by public transport and with plenty of on-site car parking available too. We offer flexibility in hours and location with the option to work from home 3 days per week. When you are working from the office, you can take advantage of our wellbeing events and options which are regularly ran from the office and have included flu vaccination clinics, outdoor Pilates, back and posture assessments along with free healthy snacks. like to socialise?? We run regular funded social activities along with our annual Summer and Christmas events.
We are a Life and Health Insurance Broker. We take pride in offering an unrivalled service to our clients and partners. We continue to grow and having recently taken on a new contract creating several opportunities available across our vibrant sales teams.
Competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE). Also there is a bonus scheme to reward personal achievement. To get you off to a good start we will offer you a guaranteed bonus per month for your first 2 months. Uncapped earning potential, realistic OTE up to £45K.
- Annual Wellbeing Schedule – On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietician
- Clear career progression structure
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- Hybrid remote working
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with service (plus public holidays)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and childcare vouchers
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies
- Health Cash Plan - included but not limited to Dental and optical cover, Online GP, Counselling sessions and much more
- Long service rewards
- Paid for qualifications
- Team building events
- Positive, motivated, and driven to achieve results.
- Passion to go above and beyond for customers.
- Proactive with a natural drive to succeed.
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Cert CII desirable but not essential - We will pay for and support you in obtaining your CertCII upon completion of your probation period.
- Industry or product knowledge desirable
- Follow up leads from high quality sources such as Compare the Market and Money Supermarket.
- Provide advice to customers on Health Insurance products, balancing customer service with the drive to hit sales targets.
- To deliver on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth.
- To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service.
- Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value from their cover and identify additional beneficial products.
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.